Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lets Get Talking


The past couple of classes we have really started talking about feedback, and how it is good to give it when teaching students. Not only to give feedback to the class as a whole but individually as well. Most students become more motivated when you let them know that you see what they are doing and you encourage them to keep at it. You can give feedback in many different ways, it can be positive, negative and also neutral. All feedback is there to help the student. Each student is also different when it comes to giving feedback and responds to it differently. Looking back on when I did my teaching I noticed that I did give group feedback, but there was no individual feedback given at all. Hopefully with practice and learning what I have learned within the past couple days I will be able to give feedback at all level and I will also be able to recognize what type of feedback each student responds to.

No comments:

Post a Comment